Please log into your Tenant Portal to submit your maintenance request, which is the preferred method. However, you may also call our 24/7 maintenance line at (360) 715-2420.
Maintenance requests are reviewed during business hours Monday – Friday, from 9 A.M. to 1 P.M, excluding holidays. Requests received after 1 P.M. will be reviewed the next business day. If your maintenance request is not related to an emergency, wait approximately 72 business hours. If you have not heard from someone by the end of that time, please call the office. We use sub-contractors and we expect the work to be done in a timely manner but are not privy to their exact schedules. In addition, all requests are handled in order of priority so the delay may be longer than 72 hours if the volume of maintenance being performed is high. If you feel your request is not being processed in a timely manner, please contact the Broker, Tracy, at email@example.com to discuss the issue.
- If you have a life-threatening emergency, please call 911.
- If you smell gas, please contact Cascade Natural Gas directly at (888) 522-1130.
- For all other maintenance issues, please call (360) 715-2420.
For property-threatening emergencies after hours, please call (360) 715-2420. DO NOT call this number for non-emergency maintenance. Below is a list of property-threatening emergencies that require immediate attention:
- Hot Water tank leaking
- Sink / tub / toilet overflowing and the water cannot be stopped
- Lots of water leaking through pipes or ceiling (if it is a small drip, use a pot or something similar to catch the water than call the office the next business day).
Apex does not provide after-hours lock out service. You must contact a locksmith directly for entry after hours.